if she comes to me

I won't just ease her pain I will take it away, she'll take my hand and allow me to embrace her, allow me to protect her from the cold and the heat, she will walk beside me and be my queen in the kingdom of our family and our undying love for one another, we will grow together, we will make history together, carry on together and enrich the world with all that we can only give together

because the miracle began the night that we decided to go to the village at 4 AM and we saw the guy with the fur coat and spandex short shorts and he had his kid and his wife and the kid was dressed the same and we threw our hands up and said lets get out of this crazy town and we did after we saved each other's lives

we knew that we came from the same world and we knew that we were trying to get to the same place and she gave me the most beautiful gift ever things always have to change and people have to go with it I know myour path is the same and I know how to clear the thistles and nettles now,

Reply to
i_is_chained

You are so (that's S-O) boring.

Reply to