Info on 2000 Toyota Sienna Cylinder Numbers Please

Can anyone give me a chart or list of what the cylinder numbers are on a 2000 Sienna.

Check engine came on and codes are P0301 and P0304 which translates to misfiring on cylinders 1 and 4.

Since each of the 3 ign coils handles 2 cylinders, if I knew the layout of the cylinder numbers I'm guessing I'd know which coil assembly to replace.

TIA, QE in NJ [ who googled for this info for 20 min w/o any luck ]

Reply to
QuienEs

's bound to be something in here you can use.

Reply to
badgolferman

badgolferman's post has very good information.

Those coils are known to go bad, however, you should check the coil before replacing it.

Reply to
Ray O

On Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:09:59 -0500, "Ray O" wrote:| |badgolferman's post has very good information. | |Those coils are known to go bad, however, you should check the coil before |replacing it.

Thank you guys, Ray O is certainly right about badgolferman's post - I just read the whole great PDF, then hacked back on the URL and discovered enought more terriffic Toyota-Specific lessons to keep me busy throughout the rainy season. Many thanks to badgolferman.

My original question remains, since the PDF lesson only talks about left-bank, right-bank - the 2000 Sienna has front and rear banks.

Here is my guess as to cylinder numbering, posts from anyone who can confirm/deny would be most welcome.

TOP VIEW:

REAR OF CAR

1 3 5 2 4 6 FRONT OF CAR

Cheers, QE in NJ