Insect screen for Kluger

Can anyone tell me whether there is an insect screen available for the Kluger?

If not, is it okay to just fix some shade cloth or flyscreen in front of the grill? Or does this interfere with the cooling of the engine etc?

Cheers, Steven

Reply to
emailus

I found this by doing a google search "Highlander bug screen"

The Highlander is the U.S. version of the Kluger.

You can make your own, but make sure that it fits tightly and doesn't rub or flap against the paint.

Reply to
Ray O

jor

Reply to
jor

Here's another option, its a more of a paint protector and not a bug screen for the engine.

EdV