Is the Scion xD dead?

I see that Toyota has announced pricing and availability for the 2009 Scion tC and xB models, but there's nothing about the xD.

Does that mean that the model is dead? I've been thinking of buying one, but I'm uneasy about buying a model that has, and will have, a lifespan of one year of low sales.

--David Weigel

--Villanova, PA

Reply to
weigel

And immediately after posting that, I went out to my '96 Miata to go to work, turned the key, and it went *click*.

There bad karma here somewhere.

--David Weigel

--Villanova, PA

Reply to
dbomp

Nahh, your car just heard you thinking about replacing it, and threw a tantrum with a dead battery. It happens, buy a new battery and resume research.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't really out to get you... ;-)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I think the Miata is on it's way out. For a mere $150, I'll take it off your hands! I'll even come pick it up!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Toyota and other automakers do not always announce prices for all of their models at the same time. As you probably know, the xD is the replacement for the xA, and I doubt if it would be discontinued after only one model year.

Reply to
Ray O