Is there a new small Toyota with Hybrid Synergy Drive coming?

In the U.K at the moment there is a Toyota T.V. ad. that shows a Prius made up of many small elements, the Synergy Drive logo I think. At one point, this car is shown breaking up into it's individual elements and then reassembling into a smaller vehicle. No reference is made to any other model than a Prius. Is this a new model and will we see it in the U.K? I can't find any references to it on the Web.

Roger

(Apologies if this is a duplicate, no previous posts are visible to me)

Reply to
Roger

Roger