It's automotive, not a Toyota, only $7101!!!

I only paid $600 for a well-running Supra!

Reply to
Hachiroku

It'll cost $10,000 to restore that hunk of rust. I hope he sells it for a lot of money.

Reply to
badgolferman

i figure, with that engine, it should be worth anywhere from $25-40,000 depending on the level of restoration.

Reply to
Hachiroku

$10,000? Are you mad? There's hardly a piece on there that doesn't need replacing.

Reply to
dizzy

Okay, I am a conservative...!

Reply to