jiffy lube scam

99.5% of users do NOT agree with you.

Reply to
sharx35

It can't compete in some ways. I also feel that there is still a place for closed source software. I tend to prefer open source, but I also don't mind paying someone for their work if they want me to.

Some people who develop open source software are also really lousy programmers that couldn't even get a job at Microsoft. :-)

I feel the real problem is Microsoft's management and the directions they have forced their software to take. There are plenty of highly-skilled people at MS, but they don't necessarily make the decisions.

Yahoo does some pretty dumb things, so I don't know that I'd hold them up as a shining example. :-)

I don't believe that open source software _has_ to be superior to closed source software. There is and has been some very good closed source software out there.

I'm not really a fan of MS's. I do like Linux and a lot of open source software. I've even donated money to open source projects. But I try to avoid being a fanatic about it too. :-)

Reply to
Stuart Krivis