JoeSpareBedroom enjoys a new low...

Why is this guy not in everyone's shit can (AKA IGNORE BOX)?

He officially made my ignore list due to his distasteful comments in regards to a man who has died. I hope the rest of you will honor the dead by shit canning that ass wipe...

You all know the truth about JSB... He is just searching for attention any which way he can.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

You are correct in that he requires attention but it is more than that in this case. He has been backed into corners so much and made to look foolish that he genuinely hates certain people. He also hates certain ideals, principles and individuals he has never interacted with. JoeSpareBedroom is such a resentful person that his world has shrunk to a computer where he can control who, what, where, when, why. You don't really think he can act this way in real life and not have every bone in his body broken by now, do you?

As to your question of why we don't just killfile him, let me just say that some of us are not into self-censorship. He's also a good example of a bad example and some of us need to be reminded that there are still jerks in the world that must be dealt with personally. Besides if he was killfiled we would never know when he finally payed Scott the half-million dollars he owes him!

Reply to
badgolferman

You think you can control people via your computer??? You're even dumber than I thought you were.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

As proven in the example above, he just sometime so crazy he is funny. Just not funny enough to start up a nightclub act yet.

Reply to
Reasoned Insanity

joe is such a sweet lovable person, he's almost so sweet we can smell it over the internet. You know that gasoline smell.......

Reply to
dbu

Why do you think I built an extra special blacklist box just for him?

  1. He always rants.
  2. No original thinking. Usually repeating some crap from the Loonie Left. If he believes half the stuff he posts, he's no doubt a full fledged Leftard.
  3. Thinks he can break through blacklists.
  4. Thinks the New Jerk Times is a valid media source.
  5. Has no manners at all. Wishes Scott were dead, and no doubt me as well.
  6. Believes that man is the highest creature. At the same time, believes man is just a hairless ape. Does not see the total contradiction in believing those two beliefs at the same time.

He's just a hair north of a spammer.

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

"Don't Taze Me, Bro!" ...

I'm really disappointed that he either can't or won't concede his misstep. JSB is quite intelligent, IMO, and I think he fully understands what our objections mean, but refuses to acknowledge his mistake. He keeps saying it's justified because he attacked Scott in particular, but I'm sure he knows that's not the issue. *Who* he attacks is totally irrelevant.

*Where* he attacked is the misstep. There are a number of posters here whose demises won't make me cry, but I sure as hell wouldn't attack them in a thread about his/her *death.* I thought it may have to do with his being atheist, but no, none of the atheists I know would dream of doing something like this, out of common decency. It's just plain wrong.

I sometimes think the back-and-forth between adversaries on this NG are hilarious, even if I like the person being dissed (hence my "Sorry, ____, but ROFL" replies)

The irony here is that his attack on Scott only made *JSB* look bad, not his target, simply because of *where* he attacked.

*sigh*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Of course he won't. Natalie, I thought you were smarter than that. Joe may be 'smart' but he is definitely not wise. He sees that he has done nothing wrong in HIS world. Way too many liberals I've had the misfortune to become aquanted with are like that. Why do you think I dislike them in the main so much? In their worldview, anyone that still believes in God, or creation or old fashioned values like traditional marriage are just a bunch of dumb clucks and don't deserve an apology or anything like that, because it's beneath them (i.e. people like Joe) to apologize to someone they consider sub-human. And they pretend not to be racist?

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

You are so full of it - your own blind prejudices against anyone to the left of center. Hello? I'm one of the posters who - gasp, since I'm politically to the left of center, & an agnostic to boot! - found jsb's intrusion in that thread to be unwarranted & in poor taste. Get a grip on reality - your outlook is abysmal & paints so broad a brush it's ridiculously pathetic.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

I don't think it's a liberal thing, though Charles. I've seen some pretty heartless comments from conservatives on many occasions.

I will say that I don't believe JSB is racist; I haven't seen any indication of that at all from him.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Reply to
Mike hunt

Reply to
Mike hunt

Reply to
Mike hunt

Napalm?

Reply to
hachiroku

This is your mistake. He doesn't make mistakes. The man's a Legend in his Own Mind....

Reply to
hachiroku

I thought we had it better than that! :(

Reply to
hachiroku

Hachi, the fact that I can see your original posts means you're not one of them.

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®