July Toyota July Rebates / Incentives ????

The current June Rebates & Incentives end tomorrow June 30th. Anyone know if they are changing for July? Same ... Better ... Worse ????

Reply to
Capt Nemo

Automakers do not announce future incentives until the current ongoing incentive period has expired. Incentives also vary by model. Incentives for vehicles that are selling well and are in short supply are not likely to go up, while incentives for slow selling vehicles with ample supply are more likely to be maintained or increased.

Reply to
Ray O

Car sales numbers are in the septic tanks. I'm sure unless you want a compact or hybrid model you should be able to get a good deal. Especially if you're looking for a truck ;) ;) ;)

I've read people getting $12K off the Toyota Lexus IS, driving off $39K (which I think is still overpriced for the amount of engineering or lack of). June 2008 Lexus car sales are down 16.6%, truck 27.9%. Mercedes-Benz Car Group (MB + Smart) sales are up by 12.9% !

Reply to
johngdole

I bought a Scion tc a week ago, the dealer was offering me an a/t for the price of an m/t. they want to make the month end quota, plus it was already available in their lot/stock. I really wanted a m/t and had to wait a couple of days for the delivery. Accdg to the dealer, scion 2008 models has already stopped production and I was lucky that color with a m/t was still available from a dealer somewhere in Long Island, I'm in NJ. Next production will be for the 2009 models, even though the tc hasn't change very much. I think you can haggle more if your not picky on the color and transmission.

Reply to
EdV