Just bought new CAR ALARM.. Its awesome..

Anyway, I just got a new car alarm and car protector. I got it from Harrods in London. They are delivering it today.

Here it is

GoMavs

Cobra, eh? Viper I've heard of.

Actually, I'm trying to get a "Trinity" alarm system, but my friend won't part with it.

120LB Pit Bull/Akita mix...I don't know if her bark is worse than her bite, and I don't wanna find out!!!

But, we're best friends now...they don't call me Slim Jim John for nothing!

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to
mack

I do. I've had a fair amount of stuff stolen from my cars, so when I hear one go off, I always take a look.

I just hope the time it's NOT a false alarm I have a baseball bat handy...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Try reading my comment again. to reiterate, I said that only the car's owner gives a good goddamn when the alarm goes off. To the neighbor or passerby, it means only noise pollution, and they don't want to get involved if there's a crime in progress.

Reply to
mack

I'd go one step further. I'd be saying, "Steal the damn thing. Quickly."

I'm tired of noise-polluting false alarms from cheap systems.

Reply to
witfal

Shame on you! Never had a car stolen, eh?

Reply to
Hachiroku

As a matter of fact, two of 'em.

Reply to
witfal

is

EdV

I've never had a car stolen, but I've owned a couple that I might have considered leaving the keys in, just to collect on the insurance. : - )

Reply to
mack

I've had one. The only Ford I ever owned.

Reply to
witfal