Keyless entry and Alarm Installation

How much do you think it cost to have a good keyless entry on the drivers door and good alarm installed?

Reply to
Go Mavz

I've seen some good installs for about $300.00.

Reply to
user

If the car already has power door locks, the price ranges from around $300 for aftermarket systems to around $800 for the factory system. In my experience, aftermarket systems have a high failure rate - my guess is in the neighborhood of 30% or more, while the factory systems have a very low failure rate, less than 1%. IOW, you get what you pay for.

If the car does not have power door locks, you will have to add a power door lock actuator.

Reply to
Ray O