Keyless Entry Programming instructions

Fella's:

I need programming instructions for ToYota 01 Sienna with both Power doors and security system. I have been sifting through tones of website but no one is pointing to plain and simple instructions?

Please send me the pointers of how to do programme it !!!

Thanks,

Reply to
Zoonet

Have you tried techinfo.toyota.com?

Reply to
Ray O

I did. Has to do with Scion and Lexus only. "Appears" to be some sort of data mining site where they want all your info first -- and then tell you some sky hi fee for service. Am I mistaken? Is this the-$10-a-day service?

joe

I believe that the fee is $10/day. This is the official Toyota site with access to the factory service manuals.

Reply to
Ray O

Thanks Ray for the pointer,

But here I am not going too detailed into any _repairs_, I am simply trying to get hold of programming instructions for raw KEyless door opener for Toyota Sienna and I am surprised that I am still unable to find any site which has those instructions without going through these inuendos.

See if you could locate such mailing list or group discussion group having those instructions. My last bet is shelling few bucks and get it programmed from the dealer and I had to kill mosquite by tanks - for such trivial thing as doing funny combinations to have the transmitter programmed - I had to spend my half a day.

Thanks,

Ray O wrote:

Reply to
Zoonet

Like many magazine and book publishers, automakers make money by selling publications, whether they are printed or electronic.

The site I posted is Toyota's site - the information is a lot safer with thee automaker than it is with most other sites.

Reply to
Ray O