Location of the fuse for radio/cigarette lighter for 2000 Corolla?

Thank you, Ray. I finally found the fuses behind the storage bin at the left end of dashboard. I pulled the storage bin out and saw the fuses. I am going to stop by Target and KMart first to find a set of 4 generic wheel covers. If they are too expensive, I will go to a junk yard.

Reply to
msmmgr

Reply to
Ray O