Looking for Dash Wiring Harness for 1988 Toyota Supra not Turbo

Having much trouble finding this Item. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Reply to
ken.gaspard

I'm looking for tranny for same.

Keep your eyes out for a tranny, I'll keep mine open for a harness! There was an '88 in my area, but the guy who owns it doesn't know where it went (it got towed). If I find it I will let you know...

Reply to
Hachiroku

try

or ask on
Someone there can help you for sure as it's been covered before.

I just replaced my 7mge/auto with a 1jz-gte/manual, and it seems my supra had completly different wiring to anything on the internet, the plugs were different the wire colors different. After a few months i finally mapped it all out with a multimeter and following wires. So anything is possible if you can't find what you need.

Reply to
cd

That must have been a fun chore!

Reply to