Looks like Canada is getting the Yaris

The Yaris will replace the Echo hatchback in Canada. Don't know if the Echo sedan is on the chopping block or not. I also doubt they will bring it to the U.S. since they have the Scion xA.

High Tech Misfit

We didn't get the Echo hatch, either, and that would have been a car worth considering (That's me...the rest of the world turns their heads from hatchbacks and I go looking of them...)

I like having a hatch; it makes it SO much easier if you have something bulky to carry.

Reply to
SupraGenius

~The Yaris will replace the Echo hatchback in Canada. Don't know if ~the Echo sedan is on the chopping block or not. I also doubt they ~will bring it to the U.S. since they have the Scion xA. ~ ~

Boy, that's one ugly P.O.S. Canadians will love it!!!

Reply to
Father Guido

I knew the U.S. didn't get the Echo hatch. But Scion is not sold in Canada. Thus, both countries will still have a small Toyota hatchback. :-)

Reply to
High Tech Misfit