Maint Req Light

Have a new Camry that I service myself. Maintenance required light stays on. How can I get it off? Thanks.

TM

Reply to
otter

Try looking in the owners manual for the reset procedure. If you don't have one just push and hold in the odometer stem and turn the ignition to ON and the mileage display will count down in dashes. When all the dashes disappear and the current mileage is displayed, release the stem and turn the ignition off. That might do it for you, but like I mentioned, check the manual first if you have it.

Reply to
user

I am pretty sure that the procedure for re-setting the maintenance required light is in the owner's manual.

Reply to
Ray O

You have a new Camry?

Then you have an owner's manual.

USE IT.

Jesus Christ, people.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Elmo, yes I have the owners manual but there are no instructions for reseting the maintenance light. Thanks for your insight though.

TM

Reply to
otter

Bullshit.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

It's a 1989, but NEW to him LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

According to the 2007 Camry Pocket Reference guide, look under "Service Reminders and Indicators" in section 1-6 of the 2007 owner's manual for details, or you can ask you local Toyota dealer to show you.

Reply to
Ray O