Matrix 2008 rear beverage holdet

Hi to all,

I owm a Matrix XR 2008. Something dropped in the rear beverage holder. I need to remove it to recuperate what felt in the opening. I found and removed two screws, but still cannot remove the holder.

Does anyone know what to do next ... ?

Thanks de Pierre in Sherbrooke, Canada

Reply to
ve2pid

Recuperate it? Is it sick? You had better hurry. After it is sick, it gets dead. And dead things smell.

Reply to
Jeff

This tells you how to remove the center console in a Pontiac Vibe (same as a Matrix). Hope it helps

Reply to
John Karpich

Now for the link ...

Sorry !