Matrix?

OK, I live in Australia, and I keep seeing all these posts about the "Matrix XR and XRS" and wanted to know what one was? as I don't think we get them here, or maybe they just arn't out yet?

-Michael-

Reply to
Michael

There is information at Toyota's U.S. web site -

Ray O

It's a Corolla Staion (Estate?) Wagon, also available with AWD, and also available with the Celica 1.8 HiPerf engine.

Reply to
Supraman

Thanks Supraman

-Michael-

Reply to
Michael

OK, I live in Australia, and I keep seeing all these posts about the "Matrix

them

You can visit my website.

Reply to
carbuzzard.com