Matrix Roof Rack choices?

Hope to buy a new car this weekend. Will probably be either a Matrix, Vibe, or CR-V. Need to occasionally carry a few 2x4's so need a roof rack. Is there something available for the Matrix, especially something that uses most of the length of the Matrix roof? I don't see anything in their brochure, or on their web site. For some reason on some of these smaller vehicles I see racks that are really short, and that don't have cross-members to tie to either. Am hoping to find something a little more substantial.

Reply to
Steve Noll

Or, check out Yakima or Thule racks.

Reply to