Michael T's Custom Courtesy Door Lighting & Turn Signal

Hello everyone,

As some of you may know, I've been working on my car for the past 4 weeks now and have not driven it since this past Mother's Day weekend.

Finally, my two projects are completed and I'm very happy with the outcome.:D

The first thing to be completed was custom courtesy door LED lighting in the door panel. This can be operated by the door trigger or a switch.

The second thing to be completed was custom LED turn signal in the side view mirror housing. This has been one headache project for me because it was one of the first items on my wish list. I've spent an extensive amount of time and money on this project and I'm very happy with the results. I decided to go with white leds, instead of amber. This is more safety oriented for the night time. I'm sure amber would be more visible during the day. However, I chose white because of my car color.

I'm planning on offering the turn signal in the sideview mirror at some point, but still working out all the details. If anyone is interested, please let me know. I'm sure I can do this to any car/side view mirror. I just have to take a look at the actual mirror housing.

I greatly appreciate everyone's comments and feedbacks.

One last thing, I'd to give props to my good friend Luc for a very descriptive and informative relay and switch info. Also, Kenny (indiglosolara from SG) for electrical diagrams set up for my distribution block as well.

Thanks you guys.

Enjoy, Michael

P.S. Please disregard the date stamp, I changed the battery and forgot to adjust it.

[url=
more pics of Michael T's Custom Courtesy Door Lighting[/url][img]
[url=
more pics of Michael T's Custom Turn Signal LED In SideviewMirror[/url] [img]
Below are some new pics of my ride also. [url=
a few more pics The Artic Frost Project[/url][img]
michael40507