Mini Van Plymouth Voyager SE 1995 - $2100

Mini Van Plymouth Voyager SE 1995

197km 7 passengers 6 cyl 3.0 L , automatic tinted windows good condition new breaks one year ago new radiator one year ago new exaust system (replaced this month) (receipt will be given to you) drivers air bag, passenger air bag NO PET,NO SMOKE asking $2100 or $2250 with emission. replaced transmission last summer. For contact email me at basil snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca Click Here
for photos.Cash only Location: Ottawa
Reply to
anton.basil

$2100 for a van with 122,000 miles on it that's been exposed to rotten weather all it's life?

I picked up a Grand Voyager with AWD, Infinity Sound, and all the other options you list (except mine's a 3.3l) for $350, with 122,000 miles on it, very good condition.

And I sold a '95 like you list, Extra wheelbase, leather captain's chairs all around, dual AC Mint condition with 89,000 for 2,800. It was a 3.8l w/AWD.

Reply to
Hachiroku