moongoddess

a ford escape hybrid with snow tires...

invest in one...

Reply to
Go Mavs

Why?

With all the Global Warming, and the glaciers melting, who needs an SUV with Snow Tires?

Ask Al Gore and DH....

Reply to
Hachiroku

Will auto clubs offering 24 Hour Toll-Free Hotline for Emergency Roadside Assistance, pull you out if you got stuck in snow for free?

Reply to
EdV

Stuck in snow? What's snow?

With all the Global Warming forecasts, snow is a thing of the past! Why, we'll be lucky if there's 10 flakes here this year!

Instead, I'm outfitting my AWD Subaru with Pontoons, for when the water rises over the levy, and 'paddle tires' to get throught the muck and mire.

Snow...SHEESH!

(Oh, and I never get 'stuck in the snow for free'....

it costs $15 to get stuck in the snow. Thank God the tow home is free!)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Got stuck in the snow for free? You mean people pay you to get stuck in the snow?

There is the better world auto club, which donates some of its proceeds to environmental cleanup and has the only bicycle roadside assistance.

And there is the AAA.

Some gas companies have their won auto clubs.

There is a neat site called google

You might find more there.

Reply to
Jeff

what I meant was get you out for free, part of regular assistance like lost key, flat tire, ran out of gas, if you get stuck in snow.

Reply to
EdV

I know. I was just making a joke.

It really helps if you keep the relevant parts of the old posts. It helps us follow the threads.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Sure, I'll keep that in mind next time.

Reply to
EdV

Sure! I pay $15 to get stuck in the snow!

Reply to
Hachiroku