More mileage results with Iridium plugs in my 93 Corolla wagon

This is so cool.

Since you good folks clued me that I could use regular octane gas in this car, and I'd already installed the Iridium plugs ( mentioned before that it had a little more zip and was getting a little better MPG ), things are getting even better now.

This last tankful, with part highway and part city driving, sometimes with the AC on, we got 28.5 MPG!

Reply to
Sarah Houston