MVP Tahoe Hybrid

Anyway, I saw that the All Star MVP got a Tahoe Hybrid tonite...

So I looked up info about the Tahoe Hybrid and what I got was this kind of spin "25 percent fuel savings compared to conventional Tahoes."

So, anyone know where you can find the solid stats on this? I went to Chevrolet but couldnt find the Hybrid Tahoe listed. Maybe I didnt look well enough?

Its so secretive outside of their advertising for it... Their commercials don't even claim the MPG stats...

Reply to
Go Mavz

C. E. White

My guess is that it is not ready for production, so they don't want to put it on the pages where show the vehicles that are shipping today.

They also had the 2006 Sierra hybrid. To me, it seemed to be a pickup truck with a built in generator that people can use to power their tools at the work site without an additional generator. The hybrid system did save fuel, however.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Edmunds had an article on this and the similar Yukon that I just read this morning - I think it said an 08 date to begin production

Reply to
ron

GM says that it will come out in 2007, and later for the Escalade and the Silverado and Sierra.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff