My Camry squeaks after a garage visit

I left my Camry at a neighborhood glass shop for windshield replacement. Now it squeaks when braking two weeks after I got it back. I had a new set of rotors and brake pads put in two years ago. The last break check 6 months ago was a-okay. How can I make sure that the glass shop didn't do anything stupid with my brakes? Such as stealing them and replacing them with some bad ones. That's just a thought on my mind. But do things like that ever happen?

Reply to
drive

Is it a squeak or a squeal? Does it last during the entire braking period or just at the beginning? Can you tell if it's coming from the front brakes or back brakes? What year of camry do you have?

I seriously doubt they'd steal your brakes or even mess with them. It could just be coincidence that it occurred around the same time, and you should have your brakes inspected by a reputable mechanic or even at a toyota dealer.

Reply to
Ben