My RAV 4 Options

Here is my (currently) compiled list of options I have chosen for the RAV 4:

Toyota RAV 4 Limited, 4x4, 5-Speed Automatic

  • Alloy wheel locks
  • Rear bumper applique (what is this, a bumper sticker?)
  • Mudguard (never had this before)
  • Cargo net (good for grocery shopping)
  • Emergency assistance kit (does it compare to something similar/cheaper I could buy elsewhere?)
  • Carpet floor mats/cargo mat
  • VIP RS3200+ security system (I thought this was standard, yet it's optional)
  • Remote start
  • Exhaust tip by Valor

Well, that's the list I have recently compiled. I asked several others for their opinion, and the majority suggests: Classic Silver Metallic

Any other features not listed on the Toyota web site that might be available?

Thanks for any tips/suggestions!

Due to an emergency family matter, I am unable to purchase at this time. Hopefully, it won't be long. _________ ===fish=== ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Reply to
fish

Have you checked to see if these are available in your area? There might be some things here that aren't available in your area or are only part of a package. Toyota can be kind of screwy with this. I hope you don't live in the SE US. They seemed to get hosed re: package add-ons...

Reply to
tanukiki