Need Help Locating Parts for 1986 Tercel Wagon

Could anyone tell me where we could locate a LH door handle for a 1986 Tercel wagon. The handle is different than the sedan (which we could find).

Thank you ..

Reply to
Tim26021g

Did you try a junk yard? I had 2 83 4WD Tercel wagons. Great cars but tiny engine and the first year version had inadequate brakes.

Reply to
Art

Fornt or rear? I have a handle for an '83 Wagon I bought just before I scrapped it. Never threw it away. You can have it. Front door, but it may work for the rear also; you'll probably have to bend the wire on the rear door.

Reply to
Hachiroku