New Rav 4 owner

No, *not me.*

Remember "Fish"? He was here for a couple of months before the trolls ran him off with the usual crap. I asked him to let me know what he finally bought (he was asking for input from "real" Toyota owners). He asked me to post his final decision for anyone who cares:

Today on Thursday May 24th, 2007 I have officially purchased the following:

New 2007 (silver) Toyota Rav 4 (Limited) 4x4 V6 with the following:

  1. Moonroof
  2. VIP Security System
  3. Remote Start
  4. Alloy Wheel Locks
  5. Rear Bumper Appliqué
  6. Mudgards
  7. Cargo Net
  8. Exhaust Tip by Valor
  9. Tube Steps
  10. JBL upgraded CD/Radio with hands-free phone via Bluetooth & 9 speakers with sub-woofer

Fish

He says he'll send me his customer review links, after he's broken it in, which I will also share. He congratulates Toyota for becoming #1, as well. I did not ask him what he paid, so don't ask me.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Some customer satisfaction stats for the RAV4 are available at

FrankW

"FrankW" ... "Wickeddoll" :

Some customer satisfaction stats for the RAV4 are available at

Thanks, I'll pass it on to him

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

"Wickeddoll" ...

Tell him I said Hi. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

"Tomes" ...

I will!

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll

Tell him to come back! We'll *TRY* not to run him off again! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

I've already tried. He was just too disgusted with the foul languages/attitudes present here.

:-/

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll