No fuel for 1991 Corolla All-Trac

Been working on a '91 Corolla All-Trac and can't seem to get any fuel. I'm not familiar enough with these cars to know what's what here, what are the pinouts on the fuel pump connector so I can run power straight to it to see if it's crapped? Also, any relays I should be checking? All fuses are good, and everything else works fine in the car.

Thanks,

Reply to
Barry

You can test your fuel pump by bridging a couple of terminals in the diagnostic port under the bonnet. I dont have the schematics to hand to tell you which ones but i *think* its the B+ and FP terminals. Do it with a fused link-wire though, id hate to have you blow something before i get chance to find out for sure (it could be FP to E1 but i dont think so). Naturally B+ is a constant battery feed and E1 is an earth. FP, you can guess :D

Reply to
Coyoteboy