Obsolete parts

Does anyone know of a good place to locate obsolete Toyota parts? I have the OEM number from the dealer, but they no longer stock it. I am looking for a back door hinge bushing for a 79 Corolla wagon liftgate. It looks kind of like a "c" and is made of plastic. Thanks, Mike S.

Reply to
Mike S.

There are a couple of junk yards in my metro area that specialize in foreign cars. You might check your local yellow pages. The other place that comes to mind is .... yessss, EBAY!!

Good luck in your search and share with us what you find out.

Reply to
DbU.''

google toyotaparts. There is a site that 'spoofs' their ID so they come up as a number of names. I've been told they're pretty good, but you're looking for a hard part!

Reply to
Hachiroku