OFF TOPIC - for Dizzy, Truckdude, Builtwell, etc...

Enjoy!

Natalie

BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLICANS

Mine Eyes have seen the bungling of that stumbling moron Bush; he has blathered all the drivel that the neo-cons can push; he has lost sight of all reason 'cause his head is up his tush;

The Doofus marches on.

I have heard him butcher syntax like a kindergarten fool; There is warranted suspicion that he never went to school; Should we fault him for the policies - or is he just their tool? The lies keep piling on.

Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! His wreckage will live on.

I have seen him cut the taxes of the billionaires' lone heir; As he spends another zillion on an aircraft carrier; Let the smokestacks keep polluting - do we really need clean air? The surplus is now gone.

Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! Your safety net is gone!

Now he's got a mighty hankerin' to bomb a prostrate state; Though the whole world knows its crazy - and the U.N. says to wait; When he doesn't have the evidence, "We must prevaricate." Diplomacy is done!

Oh, a trumped-up war is excellent; we have no moral bounds; Should the reasons be disputed, we'll just make up other grounds; Enraging several billions - to his brainlessness redounds; The Doofus marches on!

Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! Glory! Glory! How he'll Screw Ya'! THIS...DOO...FUS...MAR...CHES...ON

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Thanks! That is great! Snipped and stolen! lol

Reply to
Truckdude

Thanks Michael Moore....

btw did you see that he is being sued for 80 million?

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Actually it is for $175 million. It will be interesting to see if the guy has a strong case or not.

Some of you busheep in denial should sue him for something. Maybe you could get all recordings of Bush speaking suppressed.

Reply to
Truckdude

Thanks! Hilarious!

Remember that TV commercial that used to air before 9/11....the kid holding up a glass of water to his mother and asking so cutely, "Can I have more arsenic in my water, mommie?"

Shame on W.

Reply to
Built_Well

that fat ass is being sued for 80 mil, by who, where can I read about it.

Now Natalie, really, did you write that masterpiece?

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Actually I'm surprised that Moore hasn't been sued earlier. I always thought the way he edits and manipulates clips is unscrupulous, but isn't this movie like three years old? This is just bothering the guy now? I suspect he probably has no case because he signed over his rights to this clip a long time ago, and someone is just putting him up to it now because of the election year and this is more of a publicity thing than a real law suite.

Reply to
ToMh

Actually I'm surprised that Moore hasn't been sued earlier. I always thought the way he edits and manipulates clips is unscrupulous, but isn't this movie like three years old? This is just bothering the guy now? I suspect he probably has no case because he signed over his rights to this clip a long time ago, and someone is just putting him up to it now because of the election year and this is more of a publicity thing than a real law suite.

Yes, he was so upset and offended that he decided he must sue to reverse the injustice.....in a couple of years.

Reply to
Truckdude

Me too! I can't stand him.

LOL no, a leftie buddy of mine sent it to me

Natalie, squarely in the middle most of the time...

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Thanks! Hilarious!

Remember that TV commercial that used to air before 9/11....the kid holding up a glass of water to his mother and asking so cutely, "Can I have more arsenic in my water, mommie?"

Shame on W.

BW

Glad you liked it, but this spoof doesn't really reflect my personal feelings about W.

Those I tend to keep to myself...

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

That's what I was hoping you'd say. Me too!, much of the time.

TGIF and have a great weekend

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

You too