OH! One More Thing about Gas PRices:

They just made the price of your Used Toyota jump way up!

Actually, I used to LOVE the 70's/80's when gas jumped up, because it was usually just before I traded my LAST Toyota for a New one, thereby getting me a LOT of my money back!

My Corolla 1200 got smashed right before a BIG increase in gas prices, and when I got the settlement from the OTHER guy's insurance co, I paid $500 to drive it for 2 years.

When I traded my 1980 for the 'hachiroku', it cost me $1500 to drive it for 6 years!!!

The fact that they are just plain good cars isn't ENTIRELY the reason I drive them ;P

Reply to
HachiRoku