On topic post (spares source inb UK)

Sorry for the on-topic post, but does any one know where i can get two rear shock absorbers and bushes, as well teh front passenger side lamp, for a

1991 J-reg Corolla 1.6.

anon

Reply to
anon

Since I had to use your IP posting address to find out you're somewhere around Amsterdam, I would suggest either a Toyota dealer, a parts supplier, or a junkyard.

Or is that Yunkjard? ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Sorry should have specified im in the UK. Howdid you get Holland?!?!

anon

Reply to
anon

Google Zoneedit IPLookup and punch in the IP address that was in your post!

It comes back Amsterdam!

Reply to
Hachiroku