Only with Jesus can you reach your full potential

"To have faith is to be sure of the things we hope for, to be certain of the things we cannot see. It was by their faith that people of ancient times won God's approval." Hebrews 11:1-2

Reply to
Hachiroku ハ?

So explain why the most intense Jesus worshipper here, Charles Grozney, AKA Charles the Curmudgeon, AKA Charles The Misogynist, AKA Charles Fregeau, hater of women, liberals, and blacks (he's referred to the president as "Osambo") is also the most hateful, messed-up, and least Christ-like person here.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly