OT: 67% invcome tax hike in Illinois

Well it looks like our wonderful State General ASSembly is about to do it to us here. We are about to see our state income tax go from 3 percent to 5 percent. We are supposedly getting a 20% drop in property taxes as a recompense, but little or nothing is to be done for non-home owners.

Little Boy Lost Blagogavich says he'll veto it, but we'll see how long that lie lasts.

(No I don't think much of the local politicians, I've been voting against them since 1992, when I was first here.)

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
n5hsr