OT A couple of things people really ought to be know

  1. Crude is up almost another three bucks over night because,
    2. The US is having a financial meltdown of sorts,
    Make it three, from 2004 3. Bin Laden: Goal is to bankrupt U.S. "We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy"
FatMoe

What will the future President and Congress do to make it different? What particular policies will change the current course?

Reply to
badgolferman

Nothing, they can't or they won't stand a chance to get elected. The main problem with a democracy is when the people realize they can vote themselves into prosperity. The built up wealth is squandered.....EVERY TIME!

FatMoe

Hedge funds and other recreational investors OUT OF THE OIL FUTURES MARKET immediately. Congress is capable of acting quickly when its head is being held over a hot fire.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

They are just predicting the future. Right now we are in as a precarious of time as any in recent history. The financial system is toast and US dollar is in trouble. Other versions (but not the traditional ones) claim that the Piper lured the children into the river and let them drown like the rats or led the children to a cave on Köppen Hill (outside of Hamelin) and returned them after payment or that he returned the children after the villagers paid several times the original amount of gold.

Reply to
FatMoe

Fun. Let them do it silently in a way that doesn't affect anyone but themselves. What's happening now is obscene.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Reply to
Mike hunt

Why don't you explain it to me, vodka boy?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I get paid quite well when I am asked to teach. What makes you think I would waist my time trying to educate a goofy lefty kook dolt like you, who has nothing better to do than spend his life talking stupid OT stuff in NGs all day?

Reply to
Mike hunt

Translation:

You have nothing to teach. And, it would be a "waist" of time for you to try, since you're too drunk to read or listen to financial news.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hmmmm, doesn't Bin Laden know anything? America has been bankrupt since the

1900's. Maybe Japan would forgive what we owe them if we threatened to withdrawal US troops.
Reply to
Reasoned Insanity