OT - A serviceman responds

As promised, I e-mailed the young man we know in Falujah. In it, I detailed some of the conversations on the NG about AFRadio, and the idiots who want Rush taken off their airwaves.

Here are portions of his response:

"The only reason I can think of that would cause the congressman to speak out against it [Rush] would be that there is some irate military member that wants to hear some liberal bullsh*t on the radio, and complained that there isn't a talk show for him."

"Be that as it may, the government loves to keep its name clean, so doing something like taking Rush off the AFR might actually happen." (!)

Reply to
witfal

Sounds like the soldier appreciates the constitution. Maybe Sot should try doing the same.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

You'd have to meet the kid to fully appreciate the mind within the hulk of a body. For his age, he's got a good head on his shoulders and is far more politically astute than the Florida Fathead. Not that this is saying much.

Reply to
witfal