{OT} aerobics -->joke<--

My wife is a "Personal Fitness / Aerobics Instructor." What that means is, while I'm twice her size and probably twice her weight, she could probably kick my ass without breaking too much of a sweat. (Shhh. Let's keep that quiet. She doesn't read these and won't know I said that if you don't tell her!)

Because of the snow last week at one of her regular aerobics classes that she teaches only one student showed up. It was the first time this lady had ever been to one of these classes, and, indeed, it may have been the first time she had EVER been to an aerobics class.

My wife said she was a big black woman. Said she had those six-inch fingernails painted in every color of the rainbow. With embedded jewels in the fingernails. Each finger had on at least one ring and most had more than one. The lady was wearing a good twenty pounds of gold jewelry around her neck. Wearing earrings that could have tuned in the space shuttle.

It wasn't a regular leotard she had on. It was neon . . . well, neon something. My wife said she was sure the suit was electric and needed its own power supply.

She greeted her and told her "welcome," but said the lady was a little distraught. She said to her, "I really don't like being in a class all alone. I just like to blend in."

Reply to
badgolferman

That's funny.

Reply to
mark_digital

Lame and it perpetuates racial stereotyping...definitely not some of your best stuff.

Reply to
Truckdude