{OT} American (s) pirated off Somalia

This would be a perfect time for the prez to show his negotiating skills with terrorists. Apparently the crew released a pirate to gain release of an American held hostage. Well, it didn't work. So we need the one person willing to go anywhere at anytime (at least during the campaign) to negotiate with anyone, anywhere. Where is he?

Ron in Idaho

Reply to
ron

Oh boy. The peanut gallery is awake.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Negotiating skills? IF it was me, I'd capture them and hand them all from the highest yard arm in such a manner that they would slowly strangle to death. Then I'd launch hit squads to take out ALL the other pirates and them them down in weighted chests to Davey Jones locker with a limited oxygen supply, so they'd have time to contemplate their assholedness.

Reply to
Sharx35

How long have you been impotent?

Reply to