{OT:} Another item to cross off my list of Lifetime Ambitions...

I am now a 'recording artist'!

What a gas!

Reply to
Hachiroku

You did a cover of Alfred E. Neuman's "It's A Gas"? Far out... ;-D

(Google it.)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

Don't have to! Used to listen to Dr. Dimento...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Me Too. Fish Heads, Pencil Necked Geek - all of it.

My daughter got her friends together and performed Fish Heads at the school talent show a couple of years ago and won it by having everyone laughing their fishheads off. Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Dead puppies aren't much fun. My Bologna Another One Rides the Bus.

And one that never made Dr D: "Ding Fries are done."

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr

LOL! How old? That must have been funny! Eat them up, yum!

But I always liked "Friendly Neighborhood Narco Agent", myself.

Reply to
Hachiroku

Tom Lehrer making the Periodic Table of the Elements interesting...

Playing "The Seven Dirty Words" with the dirty words bleeped out - and you're sitting there filling in all the bleeps.

Singing along with Spike Jones - including the Gungs and Ptttts. And then Victor Borge stole the Ptttts schtick.

Thank You Barry Hansen, for teaching us True Culture. ;-)

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

"Hachiroku ...

That was 7th grade. I was reminded today that they also did "Clip Clop" as well to round it out Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

(College...oops...)

Reply to
Hachiroku

Ooops. I thought you meant when *YOU* were listening to Dimento...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Poisoning Pigeons In The Park...

Reply to
Hachiroku

My old flame, I can't remember her name,

What was her name? Manny, Moe, Jack? No it wasn't Moe. . . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr