OT AP Poll: Public gives Congress low marks

Hopefully Cathy will be able to open this

Reply to
dbu,.

Yeah, I could - if I wanted to - thank you very much; the link's short enough to not get split. But considering your subject line & the links's URL hints, I didn't. I mean, what's new?

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Just remember, to, drag your curser across the link....then go to the edit pull-down menu and select copy. Then go to the address bar, the one on the very top of your browser, click it, you will see your curser blinking, then again go to your edit menu and select paste. Hit return and you will be good to go. Did you get it? Or would you like for me to go over it again with you? I am very patient so it's ok if you didn't get it the first time.

Reply to
dbu,.

You Dims took over Congress and are doing a terrible job. America is fed up with you already!

Reply to
Scott in Florida

Heh; yeah, right...

so it's ok if you

For - I think - the second (maybe 3rd) time... if the link is so long that it's on two lines in the post, that doesn't work. It will not transfer to the address bar in one fell swoop; it gets split up. One needs to C&P twice - once for each piece, & for reasons that are beyond me, even that it doesn't always work correctly. IOW, it's a PITA, & often not worth the effort. Why do you think there's such a thing as TinyUrl.com? For the reason I just outlined... Argh.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

Consider yourself lucky. Much of America's been fed up with GWB & D. Cheney for much, much longer.

Cathy

Reply to
Cathy F.

There is such a thing as tiny, Yes, but I want you to learn how to copy paste. You need to start your curser at the first character (minus any quote symbols) and then drag it along, even though it may be two, three, four, or however many lines. Once it is highlighted then you can go to the edit menu and select copy. It is most important that when you drag your curser that you do NOT miss any of the elements in the link. Also remember NOT to include the quote symbols as you drag the curser though the link.

Copy-paste is your freind, do not fear it.

Reply to
dbu,.

Then why on earth haven't you dims done anything about it?

It seems all you dims know what to do is bitch.

That is becoming very obvious.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

However the Presidents poll numbers are twice those of Congress. LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

I told everyone here that HATE BUSH is not a viable campaign strategy, or a valid policy. And the Dims keep proving us right.

Charles of Schaumburg

Reply to
n5hsr