OT: Are there not newsgroups for all these OTs

This should not be the Toyota but the OT newsgroup

Reply to
AS

Your post is off topic and has been reported.

Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

You're forging spame.com. That's against the AUP at SuperNews.

Reply to
Joeseph P. Blow

"AS" ..

Run. Don't think, just run. NOW.

Natalie

P.S. Your post is off-topic as well.

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

OK.

Reply to
Hachiroku

and shoe laces untied =3D)

Reply to
EdV

Actually, there is no ISP rule against OT posting.

You may want to get a life.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Increasingly so.

Reply to
witfal

Now that's funny!!. Our friend Jeff, who spends his days and nights in a dozen NGs commenting on every subject that comes up, telling somebody else to get a life LOL

Reply to
Mike hunt

Sure is.

BTW, if you ever want to talk about Toyotas, feel free. We're even more versed in Toyotas than we are in other things discussed here.

Of course, if you just want to sTroll in and make an asinine comment and then nothing else, well, then....

SCOTT!!!!!

Reply to
Hachiroku