OT: Attn: qslim, Ray O, Hachi

You might enjoy my post at a.b.i.f.. Search for "Ladies And Gentlemen, The Human Jet".

Reply to
user

I haven't even looked yet and I'm already chuckling...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Wanna throw me a bone and tell me what a.b.i.f. is? I subscribe to exactly

4 groups, and I don't wander the usenet landscape much.
Reply to
qslim

Sorry qslim, subscribe to: alt.binaries.images.fun

I think that you will get a chuckle out of this one.

Reply to
user

This is easier yet. Go to

for the video. Amazing.

Reply to
user

Yeah, I heard about this lunatic last year. I wonder if his life insurance company knows.

Reply to
qslim

I think he needs a large "deferred" sticker on his forehead.

Reply to
user

Looks like he's gunning for a Darwin Award!

Reply to
Ray O