{OT} cheese -->joke<--

The customer in the Italian restaurant was so pleased that he asked to speak to the chef. The owner proudly led him into the kitchen and introduced him to the chef.

"Your pasta quattro formaggi was superb!" the customer said. "I just spent a month in Italy, and yours is better than any I had over there."

"Naturally," the chef said. "Over there, they use domestic cheese. Ours is imported."

Reply to
badgolferman