[OT] clocks -->joke<--

A man dies and goes to Heaven where St. Peter meets him at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter welcomes him in and offers to give him a tour. They enter a room where the man notices the walls are full of clocks. Every so often some of them speed up then slow down. "Why are these clocks speeding up then slowing down?" the man asks. St. Peter replies "These are the Clocks of Life. Each one represents a person on Earth. Whenever someone lies, the clock speeds up a bit and makes there life that much shorter."

They go into another room and it too is full of clocks. The man notices one clock attached to the ceiling that is spinning continuously and asks St. Peter, "I understand the significance of these clocks and how they represent our lying, but what is that one for?"

St. Peter says "That clock is Bill Clinton's. We use it for a ceiling fan."

Reply to
badgolferman