{OT} crack

PATERSON, N.J. (CBS) ? Instead of "stick 'em up," it will be more like "pull 'em up" now that fashion police in New Jersey have started a crackdown on baggy pants.

Councilman Anthony Davis tells teenagers to pull it up every day, and soon he'll be introducing a proposal that would make walking around like this in Paterson subject to fine under the city's indecency law.

"We're tired of seeing your behind," Davis said. "We don't want to see your back side. We don't need to see your underwear. We don't need to see your drawers. Wear your pants."

------------------------------------

While they're at it they should also make a law to wear your ball cap straight forward rather than sideways. I am highly offended by having to look at people who *want* to look stupid.

Reply to
badgolferman

But this is stupid. Get a life.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

"JoeSpareBedroom"...

The real irony here is that this "style" has faded. Kids don't really dress like that very much anymore - maybe in isolated areas.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

What's the difference between the two?

Reply to
badgolferman

One involves a part of the body that's commonly addressed by indecency laws. So commonly that if most people don't like it, there should be a law.

The hat thing is your own personal problem. But I'll tell ya what: I'd agree to a law about sideways hats, as long as it's made a felony for fat people to wear clothing that has no business being in their wardrobes.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Backwater town? Cheap hats for sale at gas stations, alongside black t-shirts with garish rock & roll designs? Huge beef jerky display at the register?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

I'll go along with that also.

Reply to
badgolferman

Funny that people get offended at seeing somebody's "Gluteal groove" (the crack in your butt) but seem to enjoy looking at women's cleavage. Hmmm.

Reply to
mack

Is he a dim or a Repub?

Reply to
dbu

Do you like to see a mans bare ass walking down the street or his dirty underwear? I don't, it looks very sloppy and indicates lack of discipline. Of course the dims would prefer to allow everyone to do their own thing. Like why not walk bare naked down the street, what would be wrong with that. Next what would be wrong with having sex with your mate in public? Do you kind of get the drift? I didn't think so.

Reply to
dbu

"mack" ..

Well, let's see: One has shit in it, the other perfume.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland"

I think he's insinuating you live in a hick town that behind the times.

I could be wrong.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland"...

Geeze, what's with the anal fixation today?

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Would you rather look at Natalie's cleavage or Joe's butt crack?

Reply to
badgolferman

Hell, even *I* would rather see my own cleavage, than even my hubby's butt crack.

:-P

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland" ...

Nah, I swing on a Pole every chance I get.

:-D

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland"...

I guess it would depend on whether he was wearing tight bikini briefs.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

"Jeff Strickland" .

Oh, a tad.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Towns where the cultural center is a Pilot truck stop and the fine dining is at TigerMart.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Appropriate:

larry moe 'n curly