(OT:) Damn! Why didn't *I* think of this?!?!?!

Driveneutralco2calculator

Begin calculating your emissions.

1.CHOOSE YOUR VEHICLE OR USE YOUR OWN ESTIMATED MILES PER GALLON. Year: 1988 Make: Toyota

Model: Supra

Our records show that this car has an estimated city mpg of 18, highway mpg of

  1. Miles Per Gallon:

  1. ANNUAL MILES DRIVEN 3. FUEL TYPE Enter your best estimate or use the national average miles driven, 12000. Gasoline Diesel Compressed Natural Gas Bio Diesel This car uses the equivalent of 600 gallons of gasoline each year. This means it produces
11640 pounds of CO2 annually. You can neutralize your 2007 carbon emissions by purchasing a Tier Two DriveNeutral certification for $40 .

Driveneutralco2calculator

Begin calculating your emissions.

1.CHOOSE YOUR VEHICLE OR USE YOUR OWN ESTIMATED MILES PER GALLON. Year: 2005 Make: Toyota

Model: Scion TC

Our records show that this car has an estimated city mpg of 23, highway mpg of

  1. Miles Per Gallon:

  1. ANNUAL MILES DRIVEN 3. FUEL TYPE Enter your best estimate or use the national average miles driven, 12000. Gasoline Diesel Compressed Natural Gas Bio Diesel This car uses the equivalent of
461 gallons of gasoline each year. This means it produces 8943 pounds of CO2 annually. You can neutralize your 2007 carbon emissions by purchasing a Tier Two DriveNeutral certification for $40.

See how you rate! Now, here's the deal. It says my 1985 Corolla GTS pollutes less than a 2005 Sci

Hachiroku

Damn Hach this is a good one! We could retire (again for me).

Reminds me of a few years ago when Sony was going to pay Mariah Carey 15 million for not recording 4 albums.

I offered to not record 12 albums and would cut the price to 7.5 million - save 50%..........

By the way, I like most of her music.

Ron in Ca

Reply to
ron