Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Natalie the fwapmeister.

Bill Putney

*curtsy*

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Correct. Religion is man-made, therefore absurd.

But we've already discussed that.

And I'll bet there isn't an assassin in the non-muslim world that'd try to off him

Reply to
witfal

It's the reason that's funny, though. I don't think the reason is the difficulty of getting to him. They'd be too spooked to even discuss it. Cross themselves and go back to playing cards. A human being, just like any other, except for the insane hat.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Because they believe that this one act would condemn them to Hell. Nothing else they do, just that.

Now you have a clear example of the absurdity of the confessional.

Reply to
witfal

Actually there's a loophole for men who convert to Catholicism after marriage and want to become priests.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Out of fear, or out of professional courtesy?

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

{DRUM CRASH!}

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Only Anglican priests who wish to convert.

Should their spouse die, they cannot remarry.

Reply to
witfal

Ba-da-boom.

Reply to