(OT:) Eagles performing "Dirty Laundry"

What's wrong with this picture?

hachiroku

The photographer was having a seizure.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Are you sure it is the Eagles? All I saw on the video were a bunch of "talking heads"...

Reply to
badgolferman

Closest answer yet. It was a bunch of talking heads, almost all

*Conservative* with the song "Dirty Laundry" being performed.

The exception: The ladies from "The View"

I guess the Eagles like neither Conservative nor female journalists...

Reply to
Hach

Actually it's not an Eagles song. It's Don Henley, former lead singer and drummer of the Eagles - a solo hit from his great album, Building The Perfect Beast.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

But...But...

It's an Eagles concert from last weekend, I believe. Tickets were only $189...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Many musicians play their solo stuff when playing with the group. Tom Petty does that.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

Doh- just realized that song is actually from another Don Henley solo, but it's still not technically an Eagles song.

:-)

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®