{OT} environmental disaster at Big Sur

The monumental environmental disaster in Big Sur must be stopped - Al Gore must take action to prevent more damage!!!!!

No, not the fires, let the rich ones (whoever they are!) houses burn.

I mean allowing helicopters to invade the sanctity of the coast. They are dipping sea water, disturbing whales, fishies, seabirds and surfers (?) right in the ocean without doing the required EA!!

Not only that, but they are dumping seawater on the fires. Think of the poor little organisms that are being taken from their environment just to protect someones home.

Stupid shit huh?

I'll bet that there is some fringe whacko thinking about it right now.

It was 113 here today, closest fire to us is about 4-5 air miles but we get the smoke and ash periodically

Ron in Ca

Reply to
ron

All that salt surely cannot be very good for the dirt. Where the hell is al gore when he is needed.

Reply to
dbu